Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange......DID EVERONE GET THEIR GIFT?

Started by classicrockgriller, October 07, 2009, 12:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: rdevous on October 15, 2009, 12:31:12 AM

I'm in.............PM'd 10.5 my info.

I participated in a Secret Santa several years ago on another forum. I got a contractor's name working in Saudi Arabia.  The $15.00 gift cost me $32.50 to ship UPS.  I explained to the person in the UPS store that it was a Secret Santa gift exchange so my name could not appear anywhere on the gift.  He said that he understood and would take care of it.  When the person received the gift, he sent me a thank you message on the forum.  I asked how he figured out so quickly who sent it...my name and address was on the required shipping slip.......... ;D

Ray

Got It
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

squirtthecat

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 16, 2009, 07:02:33 AM
Quote from: dbrown1 on October 15, 2009, 08:43:18 AM
This is gonna be fun, Hey 10.5 sent you my info a couple days ago, if for any reason you don't have it please let me know and I will resend. 

Got it

This is going to be a blast..    So who's in it so far?

classicrockgriller

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 16, 2009, 12:08:22 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 10, 2009, 07:48:47 PM
After a nice phone disscussion with CRG. We came up with the following.

Cutoff date for those that would like to enter is Sunday the 15th of Nov

The Last day that your item should be shipped on or by is Friday the 4th of Dec

The shipping date is to ensure that the folks overseas will get their gift by Christmas if at all possible If anyone has a better suggestion feel free to let us know.

HERE"S WHERE WE ARE AT. WE HAVE A $ AMOUNT. WE HAVE A CUTOFF DATE FOR BEING INVOLVED. WE HAVE A SHIPPING DATE FOR THOSE THAT ARE INVOLVED.

THIS CAN BE A FUN THING. IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE......PM TENPOINT.5 (10.5) WITH YOUR NAME, SHIPPING ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE

IF YOU HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS....POST THEM HERE

Tenpoint5

So Far we have address's for the following: Unless I am forgetting someone if I am please speak up Sleep deprived at the moment.

The Seemores
HR
Quarlow
Dbrown1
Smokeitall
Squirt
Deb
Arnie
Nepa
CRG
Tenpoint5
Pensrock
FLBentrider
Tiny Tim
Caneyscud
Ou812
rdevous

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

ArnieM

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

deb415611

Quote from: ArnieM on October 16, 2009, 09:13:21 AM
It looks like Deb and Arnie already got "paired up"  :D

So much for saying I didn't want to be paired up with you  ;D

rdevous

It looks like Deb and Arnie already got "paired up"  :D

You turn your back for one minute........ :o ::) ;D  They pair up and I get an extra "e" in my name... :D

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: rdevous on October 16, 2009, 10:43:54 AM
It looks like Deb and Arnie already got "paired up"  :D

You turn your back for one minute........ :o ::) ;D  They pair up and I get an extra "e" in my name... :D
Ray

I hate when that happens

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 16, 2009, 07:10:40 AM
please speak up Sleep deprived at the moment.

All right you commies I fixed it. If you noticed it was posted at 10 after 9 this morning. To completely under stand Why when I counted names I came up with 16 then 18 then with one eye closed 15 when I knew good and well there should have been 17 names on the list. For you to comprehend this you have to get out of bed at 6am get 4 kids up and ready for school take them to school, get the oil changed on the truck, mow the grass, and eat lunch about 2pm. Now take a shower get in bed at 3pm sleep until 5pm get up get dressed make lunch for yourself which you should eat about 1030pm. Drive 30 miles to get to work punch in at 7pm finally get to eat your lunch at 5:30am punch out at 7am drive home help get the kids ready and off to school. Climb into bed at7:45am only to hear that the phone company is here to swap the the old stuff out for the new fiber optic stuff. While your waiting you pop on the internet reply to a couple of posts before they kill the connection. You finally get to lay down at 11:15am. So if I typed it wrong or missed someone I was a little sleep deprived and I'M SORRY :-* :D

ArnieM

See what happens when you volunteer for something 10.5?  No good deed goes unpunished  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

It's all good, but thanks for the explanation. I think you drank some coffee in there too.

Hopefull Romantic

10.5 may GOD GIVE YOU STRENGTH AND GOOD HEALTH . One heck of a day

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 16, 2009, 07:06:37 AM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 16, 2009, 12:08:22 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 10, 2009, 07:48:47 PM
After a nice phone disscussion with CRG. We came up with the following.

Cutoff date for those that would like to enter is Sunday the 15th of Nov

The Last day that your item should be shipped on or by is Friday the 4th of Dec

The shipping date is to ensure that the folks overseas will get their gift by Christmas if at all possible If anyone has a better suggestion feel free to let us know.

HERE"S WHERE WE ARE AT. WE HAVE A $ AMOUNT. WE HAVE A CUTOFF DATE FOR BEING INVOLVED. WE HAVE A SHIPPING DATE FOR THOSE THAT ARE INVOLVED.

THIS CAN BE A FUN THING. IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE......PM TENPOINT.5 (10.5) WITH YOUR NAME, SHIPPING ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE

IF YOU HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS....POST THEM HERE