Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange......DID EVERONE GET THEIR GIFT?

Started by classicrockgriller, October 07, 2009, 12:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Quarlow

I think that's a good way to say thank you to the sender. It's the thought that counts here so why wouldn't it be cool to see what we got, voluntarily of course.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

squirtthecat

Quote from: Quarlow on November 19, 2009, 06:41:29 AM
I think that's a good way to say thank you to the sender. It's the thought that counts here so why wouldn't it be cool to see what we got, voluntarily of course.

Ditto!

classicrockgriller

Caribou

classicrockgriller

Caribou

Hi CRG!
Thanks, I am doing fine, just super busy. :)
You're right, I haven't been around.  My daughter has had activities everyday this week and I'm getting ready for my folks arriving here for Thanksgiving/deer season.
I'm a hunting widow, too  :D
No deer hanging in the garage..yet.
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

My dear Carolyn that would be your fault you could go out and shoot a bigger animal than he does!! I know who would do the chores and run Emma to all her things. Try it with four yardapes all going different directions at the same time. Take care of the Home front.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Caribou on November 19, 2009, 08:36:00 PM
Hi CRG!
You're right, I haven't been around.  My daughter has had activities everyday this week and I'm getting ready for my folks arriving here for Thanksgiving/deer season.
I'm a hunting widow, too  :D
Carolyn

Hope the deer hunting changes, if not it will be nice to have Family at Thanksgiving.

classicrockgriller

I wish my family was as easy to shop for as the person I am getting this gift for.

Caribou

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 19, 2009, 08:41:10 PM
Hi CRG!
You're right, I haven't been around.  My daughter has had activities everyday this week and I'm getting ready for my folks arriving here for Thanksgiving/deer season.
Carolyn

Hope the deer hunting changes, if not it will be nice to have Family at Thanksgiving.
It's been really slow here this year for deer.  We've had a lot of construction on a road to the south of us and i think it has scared the deer a bit.  Also, we have had more elk than normal hanging around which kind of scares the deer, too.
My dad is coming up from California to hunt deer so I'm passing on deer hunting this year.  The only trouble is that my husband likes to shoot ones with nice horns and has passed on some deer that I would have shot.  I'm not has particular about antlers as long as the deer is made of meat, then it's a shooter  :D
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Caribou on November 20, 2009, 06:26:51 AM
Hi CRG!
Carolyn

It's been really slow here this year for deer.  We've had a lot of construction on a road to the south of us and i think it has scared the deer a bit.  Also, we have had more elk than normal hanging around which kind of scares the deer, too.
My dad is coming up from California to hunt deer so I'm passing on deer hunting this year.  The only trouble is that my husband likes to shoot ones with nice horns and has passed on some deer that I would have shot.  I'm not has particular about antlers as long as the deer is made of meat, then it's a shooter  :D
Carolyn
Atta Girl can't eat eat them damn horns anyhow.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 20, 2009, 06:31:49 AM
Quote from: Caribou on November 20, 2009, 06:26:51 AM
Hi CRG!
You're right, I haven't been around.  My daughter has had activities everyday this week and I'm getting ready for my folks arriving here for Thanksgiving/deer season.
I'm a hunting widow, too  :D
Carolyn

Carolyn
Atta Girl can't eat eat them damn horns anyhow.

And they don't even make good soup!  :D
HawkeyeSmokes

Caribou

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Caribou on November 20, 2009, 07:07:53 AM
I think in some cultures they do  :D :D
Carolyn

Don't they grind them up and add to eye of newt for medicine?