Bradley Forum Christmas Gift Exchange......DID EVERONE GET THEIR GIFT?

Started by classicrockgriller, October 07, 2009, 12:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdevous

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 20, 2009, 10:05:25 AM

Don't they grind them up and add to eye of newt for medicine?

.....don't forget the wing of bat.............Sorry, never mind I was think of the secret ingredient in your brisket rub....carry on!

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: rdevous on November 20, 2009, 12:16:45 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 20, 2009, 10:05:25 AM

Don't they grind them up and add to eye of newt for medicine?

.....don't forget the wing of bat.............Sorry, never mind I was think of the secret ingredient in your brisket rub....carry on!

Ray

Don't forget some kinda road kill and fried squirrel brains (you need 3 as they are small)

classicrockgriller

SO BY NOW EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THEIR SECRECT RECIEPENT. AGAIN, IF YOU DON"T ...... PM 10.5 AND HE WILL RESEND IT TO YOU.

AS YOU SEND YOUR "GIFT" OFF ................... PM 10.5 AND HE WILL SCATCH YOUR RECIEPENTS NAME OFF THE LIST.

AND .............. WHEN YOU RECIEVE YOUR GIFT ............... PM 10.5 SO THAT HE CAN CHECK YOU OFF AS RECIEVED GIFT.

WE ARE DOING THIS TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS THEIR "PRESENT" ON TIME. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

classicrockgriller

I reread this thread tonite from start to finish. It is fun to read and it shows what a great group of people we have.

I just hope everyone is Happy with what they get.

Hope this is the first of a long tradition.

God Bless you Tiny Tim.

OU812

Just got back to my puter today, got my secret recipient.

Now what to get the person that has everything?  :D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: OU812 on November 25, 2009, 06:24:23 AM
Just got back to my puter today, got my secret recipient.

Now what to get the person that has everything?  :D

Welcome Back and missed your post.

Hmmmm, You musta got nepas name. ;D ;D

Quarlow

No cause then he would have said " what to get the guy who has everything and got it free" LOL
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Quarlow on November 25, 2009, 01:24:45 PM
No cause then he would have said " what to get the guy who has everything and got it free" LOL

Ain't that the truth!!!

Ahh by the way I know who he got!!!!! HE HE HE ;D But then I know who everyone got.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

We were in the chat room the other nite and talking about how far we were from each other and i told TT to type my zip into mapquest and he already knew it,

So I think I know who got my name. I told him I wanted a new truck.... ;D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 25, 2009, 04:44:19 PM
We were in the chat room the other nite and talking about how far we were from each other and i told TT to type my zip into mapquest and he already knew it,

So I think I know who got my name. I told him I wanted a new truck.... ;D

Nope you be wrong ;D ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Tiny Tim

I'm stalking a lot of people.  I don't sleep any more, so I need something to do. :D

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on November 25, 2009, 09:21:28 PM
LMAO  sounds like CRG better not go to sleep.

I was wondering why I wake up at nite with this cold chill.