• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Iron Chef V???

Started by Tenpoint5, November 26, 2009, 06:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deb415611

I'm out on this one.  I had planned on doing yesterday but it took me 7 1/2 hours to go what is usually a 3 hour drive.  3 hours or so was with a young tow truck driver who had only been driving a tow truck for a couple weeks and had trouble keeping the truck in his lane and was a little stressful.  Today I get to deal with figuring out why my trailblazer went crunch, sounded like something dropped, smelled hot and had smoke coming out of the hood >:( :( :'( 

So, long story short, I have no Iron Chef entry - I do have a recipe drafted though!!

Caribou

Quote from: squirtthecat on December 06, 2009, 08:36:25 PM
Quote from: Caribou on December 06, 2009, 05:01:51 PM
You should have taken pics  :D
I held off until my house guests left and actually started my entry today.  If this ICB gets scrapped I post what I did anyways
Carolyn

I'll post mine if you want to post what you've done.  I think Ron did one as well.

It's nothing special...  But I did spend some time putting it together.

Hey instead of an official ICB thread with a poll, we could just have a thread showing what we did with left over turkey  :D
Carolyn

squirtthecat

Quote from: Caribou on December 07, 2009, 05:57:37 AM
Quote from: squirtthecat on December 06, 2009, 08:36:25 PM
Quote from: Caribou on December 06, 2009, 05:01:51 PM
You should have taken pics  :D
I held off until my house guests left and actually started my entry today.  If this ICB gets scrapped I post what I did anyways
Carolyn

I'll post mine if you want to post what you've done.  I think Ron did one as well.

It's nothing special...  But I did spend some time putting it together.

Hey instead of an official ICB thread with a poll, we could just have a thread showing what we did with left over turkey  :D
Carolyn

Good idea!   Turkey smack Talk!