1st Smoke Ever..Question on timing

Started by rmaggio, December 26, 2009, 02:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HawkeyeSmokes

Q, they mean slap the butt! Not that!!!
HawkeyeSmokes

classicrockgriller

Right after my final seasoning .... I kinda give my Butt a little tatla womp slap.

Nothing mean or you will be eating seasoning or you will be cleaning it up off the walls.

And I talk to it. :D ;D :D

Quarlow

LMAO I knew there was a reason why I stay north of the 49th. ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

rmaggio

The butts were a HIT!!! I did give them a little slap after I rubbed them.

The larger one only took 13 hours to get to 190 and the smaller one took 14 hours. I FTC for about 2 hours and when i unwrapped them they were falling off the fork...I may have to quit my desk job and just smoke all day every day

Quarlow

Hey RM glad it worked out for you. Smoke on brother.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Congrats! As you can tell by the goofing around you have plenty of "Time" to do your Butt Smokes. Just a word of caution the next one will not smoke in the same amount of time they are all kind of like some of the forum members. A Little Different!!! ;D ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: rmaggio on December 28, 2009, 01:53:01 AM
The butts were a HIT!!! I did give them a little slap after I rubbed them.

The larger one only took 13 hours to get to 190 and the smaller one took 14 hours. I FTC for about 2 hours and when i unwrapped them they were falling off the fork...I may have to quit my desk job and just smoke all day every day

Glad to hear you had some good pulled pork.

That was a quick time. WoW!

Like 10.5 said they all are a little different.

By the way, we like pics so we can ouuu and ahhhh.

Try this link to get your pictures going.

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showpost.php?p=768&postcount=11

Congrats again.