• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Carolina Treet in Canada!

Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

So I got:
Q              -  4-28's $
Capt.S       -  6-28's $
RossP        -  4-28's $
StickyD      -  4-28 $
Lcoast       - 12-28's $        
Mikeradio    -  8-28's $
LumpyDVC  -  6-28's $-shipped/paid-thanks
Bavind       -  4-28's $
Smokey     -   5-28's $-shipped/paid-thanks
Monty       -   4 28's $-shipped
Oakville     -   4-28's $
VI_smoker  -   4-28's $
Mr. Walleye -  12-28's $
pdubba       -  4-28's $
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's $
klompie       -  4-28's $
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Quarlow

changed my mind. I will put "shipped" beside your name. Then I will e-mail you.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

monty

Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

Smokey the Bear.

If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

Quarlow

Does anyone know how the paypal payments work. Do they charge a fee and who pays it, the sender or the reciever? And do you just go to paypal and put in the recivers e-mail address?

OBS
BBQ

squirtthecat

Usually whoever is paying gets dinged for 5%.  But not always.   Not sure how they determine when to 'dip' into the payment or not..

Just give your your email addy via PM, and that's what they enter for 'who to pay'.  There is also a 'request money' where you plug in their email addy, and they reply back through PayPal with the payment info.

Works pretty good, saves you running to the bank and cashing checks for a week and a half.

Bavind

Thanks again for doing this for us. Regular shipping is good for me ie I'll take it any way you decide to ship. LOL  Let me know the totals and get the money to you ;D ;D

Quarlow

Thanks Squirt.
Bavind I have found that Canada post is the cheapest so that is what I am going with. I will be shipping it out over the week as I find free stuff to box the orders. I don't want to spend anything I don't have to so as to keep the cost as low as possible for you guys.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

So I got:
Q              -  4-28's $
Capt.S       -  6-28's $
RossP        -  4-28's $- delivered/paid nice visit with Ross and Lisa
StickyD      -  4-28 $
Lcoast       - 12-28's $        
Mikeradio    -  8-28's $
LumpyDVC  -  6-28's $-shipped/paid-thanks
Bavind       -  4-28's $
Smokey     -   5-28's $-shipped/paid-thanks
Monty       -   4 28's $-shipped/paid-thanks
VI_smoker  -   4-28's $
Mr. Walleye -  12-28's $
pdubba       -  4-28's $
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's $

OBS
BBQ

oakville smoker

Q

YOU DA MAN !   but you probably already know that

I need to know how much money to send you and to where
Would be great for an inauguaral CT experience Labour Day weekend and dang that is coming fast !
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

Quarlow

Well I didn't get any shipped today and tomorrow I might not get any done either. But I will get some out tuesday and probably ever night this week, so you should all be happy by mid next week. I was real busy today and the heat here is stifling (for me anyway). Had a nice visit with rossP and his wife Lisa. Very nice folks, could easily consume adult bevy's with them (in fact he offered,but I had just drank a large coke from "rotten ronald's" cause the wife was hungry) and probably will in the future. Very easy to talk to, and well, just darn nice people. He wasted no time with the sauce, in fact he is probably cooking some chicken as I type this. Hope you like as much as I do Ross.

OBS
BBQ

Smokey the Bear.

Thanks for the update Q, am thinking about maybe chicken and ribs for the first cook.
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

Quarlow

Capt.S       -  6-28's $
StickyD      -  4-28 $
Lcoast       - 12-28's $        
Mikeradio    -  8-28's $
Bavind       -  4-28's $
VI_smoker  -   4-28's $
Mr. Walleye -  12-28's $
pdubba       -  4-28's $
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's $

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

I am looking for a pork butt with CT written all over it. ;D

OBS
BBQ

RossP

Thanks for the personal service Q. Enjoyed sitting and talking with you and your wife. Next time make sure you
have time for an adult beverage. After you left I fires up the BBQ and did up some chicken with CT. I enjoyed the
taste of the CT on the chicken were the wife likes my homemade sauce better. That means more CT for me ;D.
Since I do most of the cooking I do not mind making two different styles of meat.
Thanks once again for doing this, I know it is a lot of work.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen