• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Carolina Treet in Canada!

Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Just sharing the wealth brothers. Glad you liked it.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Captainslug

Bradley Digital 4 Rack Smoker, 8 Std Racks, cold smoke adapter, 3 alum. pucks, 2nd element, circ. fan, Dual probe PID

Quarlow

Capt.S       -  6-28's $-shipped-paid thanks.
StickyD      -  4-28 $
Lcoast       - 12-28's $        
Mikeradio    -  8-28's $-Shipped
Bavind       -  4-28's $
Oakville     -   4-28's $
VI_smoker  -   4-28's $
Mr. Walleye -  12-28's $-shipped
pdubba       -  4-28's $
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's $
klompie       -  4-28's $
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Mr Walleye

Thanks "Q"! Your the man!  8)

I sent you a PM. I need some information for an email transfer.

Thanks,

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

classicrockgriller

Not only has Colin had to worry about receiving and shipping the CT thru all of Canada,

I added some extra pressure by taking advantage of him picking up the CT and shipping

Sweet Bread Starter to mikeradio thru Quarlow. Needless to say it has been an adventure.

I know he will share the story of crossing the border with sweet bread starter wrapped up

in plastic jars that were duct tape together to keep them from exploding. I am still LMAO.

Then once he got it to his house he had to Re-new the starter and ship on to Mike. It got

an over nite bus ride to Mike and he will have it today.

Colin I appreciate your Galant effort in helping Mike and myself out. You have a heart as

big as Canada! Thanks again Q!

Quarlow

No problem. And I will finish the story tomorrow and post it. I just got home from an overnight run so pretty tired.

OBS
BBQ

Smokey the Bear.

The 5 bottles of Carolina Treet arrived today,just in time for a Sunday taste. Thanks again Quarlow. :)
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

StickyD      -  4-28 $
Lcoast       - 12-28's $-picking up         
Mikeradio    -  8-28's $-Shipped
Bavind       -  4-28's $
Oakville     -   4-28's $-shipped
VI_smoker  -   4-28's $
pdubba       -  4-28's $
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's $-shipped
klompie       -  4-28's $-priced

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

I think if we were to do this again I would have to enlist someone in Ontario to receive and ship the orders from out there. So I would get however much shipped to them and then they would have to box and ship the orders off. Some of the shipping cost were a little expensive. Like to ship 2 bottles from here to Marathon Ontario is going to cost $17.21 and yet 6 bottles to Oakville Ontario only cost $20.28. I shipped a whole case to Moose Jaw Saskatchewan for only $21.50. So if we do this again I will be looking for a volunteer.

OBS
BBQ

LumpyDVC

Carolina Treet arrives in Red Deer, Alberta!

Thanks again Quarlow!

Gave it a quick dip the finger test. Interesting. As the wife describes
"It's like taco powder in vinegar...". Lol We'll give a whirl on a few things
this weekend.

Lumpy # 2
-= Lumpy # 2 =-

Quarlow

Great Kris. Now get some chicken in it man.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

StickyD      -  4-28 $
Mikeradio    -  8-28's $-Shipped
Bavind       -  4-28's $-shipped/paid
Oakville     -   4-28's $-shipped/paid
VI_smoker  -   4-28's $-shipped
pdubba       -  4-28's $-shipped/paid
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's $-shipped
klompie       -  4-28's $-priced

OBS
BBQ

KyNola

Nectar of the Gods.  Get it on chicken, turkey or pork along with your favorite dry rub.  Absolutely nothing better for a flavor combination.

Quarlow

It's a great flavour for jerky too.

OBS
BBQ