Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakville smoker

Mike

When the starter is happy and healthy, I would love to get some here in Ontario
No rush, no  worries
Let me know what you need and I will make sure you get it

Thanks again
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

Quarlow

StickyD      -  4-28 $
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's $-shipped
klompie       -  4-28's $-priced
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

oakville smoker

Q

Got my CT today, nice surprise after work
Thanks so much
Very appreciated
Now what to cook when ..............
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

FLBentRider

Quote from: Quarlow on August 24, 2010, 06:05:24 PM
CHICKEN 1st.

I put chicken parts in a zip bag with some CT and let it rest in the fridge overnight.

then smoke or grill, basting occasionally with CT.

You can add Jans rub or salt lick for some kick!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Smokey the Bear.

Did 2 whole chickens spatchcocked on the Weber today. They are both gone, I gave one to the neighbours and they loved it as well. I see what all the fuss was about with the Carlona Treet, thanks again Q.
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

oakville smoker

Chicken it will be
HOWEVER
I am all out of CT deservng chicken and will have to take a road trip on Saturday and re stock
I figure for the miles that are on my CT, a few miles on me to see the chicken guy is only fair

Bavind

Recieved my package today. At first taste i think I may not have ordered enough. I only had an old pork chop in my freezer to try it out on. Oh my the taste was amazing I  now know I didnt order enough. Thanks again Quarlow this stuff is fantastic.

Quarlow

Quote from: oakville smoker on August 25, 2010, 12:03:07 PM
Chicken it will be
HOWEVER
I am all out of CT deservng chicken and will have to take a road trip on Saturday and re stock
I figure for the miles that are on my CT, a few miles on me to see the chicken guy is only fair
That is definitely well travelled sauce. Hey I didn't mind this endevour at all. I love the stuff so much that I beleive it needed to be shared north of the 49th. I am sure not everyone will like it as much but if half of you do then my work is done here. Like I said, we may need to do another order soon but I will do it a little different. I will recruit someone in the east to receive a couple of cases as needed so it will cut the shipping cost down. Six of the fifteen were from Ontario for a total of 30 bottles so it would be easy to get 3 cases or maybe even more now that you all have tried it. Maybe a way for some of you easterner's to meet up for a howdy too.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

StickyD      -  4-28 $
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's $-shipped/paid
klompie       -  4-28's $-THE CHECKS IN THE MAIL ;D

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

StickyD      -  4-28 $
klompie       -  4-28's $-Check received/ will ship tomorrow 

OBS
BBQ

oakville smoker

No time to get to chicken nirvana so I have some beef short ribs soaking in my CT right now
I am going to slow them on Bubba with some apple smoke
i figure about 3.5 hours at about 275
Should be interesting
Damn it smells good

Quarlow

StickyD      -  4-28 $-Picking up soon
klompie       -  4-28's $-shipped today

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

You won't be disappointed Rick.Pictures, we need pictures.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

StickyD      -  4-28 $-Picked up
klompie       -  4-28's $-shipped today

OBS
BBQ