• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Carolina Treet in Canada!

Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Ok I will go explore that and see if this thick noggin can work it. :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KevinG

Ok, I think I've got it figured out how they need to send you the money. They have to click on the Send Money tab on the top  of the header bar, that's where they enter your email address and the amount.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

StickyDan

Let me know if you have any extra bottles that need getting rid of.  

So RossP and I are picking up from you. Say, that sounds like a great time for a????  No, no, nevermind. Forget I said anything. ;D

Quarlow

Ok kevin that sounds even easier for me. ;D ;D Sticky you just..... never mind. :D :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

StickyDan

Your wheels must be spinnin.  I smell smoke ;D

Quarlow

Maybe we can get you, rossp and Leftcoast together for lunch somewhere and get your sauce at the sametime.

OBS
BBQ

RossP

Quote from: Quarlow on July 15, 2010, 09:00:14 PM
Maybe we can get you, rossp and Leftcoast together for lunch somewhere and get your sauce at the sametime.

Now that is a plan that I like. Always like getting together for lunch.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

StickyDan

There's a place I've been meaning to try called Boonie's Souther Soul in Langley. Any takers?

VI_Smoker

I'm a bit late getting back to the party  ;D but I'm still in for the 4 28's.
Is there anyone else in the greater Victoria area that is on the order list?  It could be possible to do a single shipment to the rock and then divvy it up here.

RossP

Quote from: StickyDan on July 15, 2010, 10:22:36 PM
There's a place I've been meaning to try called Boonie's Souther Soul in Langley. Any takers?

The wife and I stopped in there about a month ago at 8:00pm on a Saturday night. They were closing down, not a soul in the place and is stunk of Disinfectant I do not know if I want to go back there even though it is only 6 blocks from my place. Have not met anyone who has eaten there yet so no reports. 
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Quarlow

So I got:
Q              -  4-28's $
Capt.S       -  6-28's $
RossP        -  4-28's $
StickyD      -  4-28 $
Lcoast       - 12-28's $         
Mikeradio    -  8-28's $
LumpyDVC  -  6-28's $
Bavind       -  4-28's $
Smokey     -   5-28's $
Monty       -   4 28's $
Oakville     -   4-28's $
VI_smoker  -   4-28's $
Mr. Walleye -  12-28's $
pdubba       -  4-28's
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

Ok I have enough confirmed to place the order. Monday morning I will give Lenwood a call. I will see if he can drop ship to Mr. walleye.

OBS
BBQ

Mr Walleye

Q

Let me know how much and I will just do an email transfer from my bank (CIBC). The only thing I will need is you email address and your name so if you could PM that when you have a total I will get you some cash asap.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Quarlow

No problem Mike. When I know I will pm everyone.

OBS
BBQ

StickyDan

Ross, Did you get a chance to eat or did you have to leave? I've read some good reviews.  I think a restaurant that smells like disinfectant at the end of the night is a good thing.  There's also Ozarks in Langley. I've read mixed reviews though.