• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Carolina Treet in Canada!

Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

That works out to $4.41 per bottle to my door. That is a killer deal. If you take the shipping off of that it works out to $2.37 a bottle. WOW. Lenwood is the man.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

That is a Killer deal, esp going to Canada.

Q, YOU ARE THE MAN !

Quarlow for Pres of Canada, eh!?

Quarlow

:D :D :D I will pass on his job but I will take his paycheck. ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

leftcoast smoker

Quote from: Quarlow on July 26, 2010, 08:51:11 PM
That works out to $4.41 per bottle to my door. That is a killer deal. If you take the shipping off of that it works out to $2.37 a bottle. WOW. Lenwood is the man.
you might have to add a bit once you get it, there will be some duties and dont forget the HST!! that will get tacked on, whatever it is, it is I'm happy to get it, and Thank you very much Q, your efforts are really appreciated, and like I said in CRG's smoker thread if you want this cabinet of mine you are welcome to it, I think it will make a great smoker, lots of room and plenty of shelves,let me know and I'll drop it at your place with my work truck, I'm usually in surrey every Thursday (except this one coming) Thanks Again
LCS

Quarlow

Now don't quote me on this, But I phoned customs and they said there would just be HST on it.
Thanks for the offer on the cabinet. I have to see what happens around here. My landlord is selling half on the fourplex and he has been hinting that he wants to sell the whole thing. So I have to watch what I briong here. I don't want to move anything I don't have to. I already have way to much stuff here. Thats what happens when you live somewhere for 13 years.

OBS
BBQ

leftcoast smoker

No problem Q, just thought I'd offer I kind of just want it gone, My landlord is the same way and says I have too much stuff,
hey wait I am the landlord, but I admit I have too much,
if any other locals want it your welcome to it, bring a truck cause its pretty big
send me a pm
Tim

Smokey the Bear.

Thanks for making this happen, i have been thinking bout what to try it on first.
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

Quarlow

just open up your freezer and pick something. It goes great on chicken and I use it to marinade my jerky, I did pork chops with it. It would probably be awesome on any kind of white fish and maybe even salmon. Might be good on steaks to, I'll tell you when I get mine. It's going on everything.

OBS
BBQ

monty

sounds like things are moving along well.

thanks again for organizing, Q. much appreciated!  :)
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

Quarlow

No problem, just feeding the addiction. Cause "I am the pusherman, G'dam". :D :D :D

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on July 27, 2010, 08:08:40 PM
No problem, just feeding the addiction. Cause "I am the pusherman, G'dam". :D :D :D

I said "Gosh Dog the Pusherman!"

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

oakville smoker

I am contemplating taking a bath in mine when it comes  ::)
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

StickyDan

So when's the big day????  I feel like a kid at christmas.  BBQ christmas that is. 

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ