Carolina Treet in Canada!

Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StickyDan

Would it be to much to ask to have you dress up like Santa and come down chimney? ;D ;D ;D

Quarlow

Sure no problem, but you have to hold your breath starting now or it won't work.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

StickyDan

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

StickyDan

Quarlow

:D :D :D Interestingly that is just how I thought it would look. ;D

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

;D ;D ;D

StickyDan lips are StickyShut!

;D ;D ;D

Quarlow

Hi All, the sauce just got to blaine so I have to go get it this weekend.
Once I get it here I can start to figure out what it will cost to ship
it and then I will get into the payments then. Man somethings take forever.

OBS
BBQ

StickyDan

Yeeehaw!!!  On second thought, maybe you should dress up like Superman!

Quarlow

Well maybe "StuperMan" but I am no Christopher Reeves. Of course he died from falling off a horse and I have fallen from more than a couple horsey's and I am still alive. Most recently an 18 wheel pony. :D :D :D

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on August 06, 2010, 08:11:25 PM
Well maybe "StuperMan" but I am no Christopher Reeves. Of course he died from falling off a horse and I have fallen from more than a couple horsey's and I am still alive. Most recently an 18 wheel pony. :D :D :D

Thank God you got a thick noggin". ;D

StickyDan

I can see the comic book now - It's a bird, it's a plane, nope, it's just thick noggin in tights man.   ;D

Quarlow

Let's see. I think I'll wear the blue spandex tonight.........Eww I don't want that in my minds eye.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on August 06, 2010, 08:29:26 PM
Let's see. I think I'll wear the blue spandex tonight.........Eww I don't want that in my minds eye.

Well good golly miss molly .... Us either ....Ewwww!

Now Hal, he looks good in Spandex ... from what I have HEARD!

Quarlow

As long as you don't mention Speedo we're good to go.

OBS
BBQ