• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

OBS .vs MasterBuilt

Started by dietz, June 14, 2010, 01:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F1D2

I just replaced my Masterbuilt with a Bradley. The smoke house for the Bradley wasn't a factor because I can cut my own pucks from seasoned maple and oak.

The main reason was you can repair and replace components on a Bradley and you can't on the Masterbuilt, you have to get the main cabinet to repair anything but the door or electronic controller.

Smokin Soon

I do not think that the Bradley could do a solid wood puck. Let us know how you do.

DarqMan

Quote from: Quarlow on July 06, 2010, 11:22:23 PM
Well personally I will go out and spend good money on meat I would not normally buy just for regular consumption so the last thing I am going to be worried about is $5. or $6. bucks worth of smoke. But that is just me. The convenience is worth the extra cost to me. I didn't have to fire up the chainsaw or drive out of town to harvest wood like we used to so it is all good to me. The time I save is better spent pouring another drink of Crown Royal. ;D ;D ;D

Ditto.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.