Bacon Explosion awweeee-Yeah!

Started by waterkc, July 02, 2010, 10:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterkc

Had to share this with everyone, I know its and old time favorite. I could feel my heart slow down as I ate it and it was great.

Fresh out of the Smoker....

On the grill to add some sauce and caramelize it.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and loose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. - Abraham Lincoln."

DTAggie

Tenpoint5

Looks Great. How could it be wrong it's BACON!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

starship

Humm, now I'm in the mood to make one. That looked good!
Amazing Ribs
http://www.amazingribs.com/index.html

monty

Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

Pawistik

Fantastic stuff! I've done three now and am starting to get requests from various relatives and friends. One buddy figures I could sell them on the streets like crack cocaine - he's addicted! Each one has been different. The last one I did was stuffed with leftover cream cheese & italian sausage mixture from stuffing Atomic Buffalo Turds (another new favourite). It turned out great! And I have learned which brands are good for weaving and which are not.
Cheers & Happy Smoking,
Bryan

(I have Mr. Walleye's pulled beef in the smoker right now.)

Uncle Pigfat

I've also done my fair share of bacon exploding.  I usually make them as kind of a gimmicky side for whatever else I'm smoking since you really can't mess them up.  My friends love them.  We call the slices meat cookies.  I've eaten so many now though that the smell alone almost inspires a gag reflex.  I'm not sure my heart can take any more.

TestRocket

Yet to make one but it coming soon, because like yours they look so good I can't wait!

classicrockgriller

Smokin Soon

That is really the cool thing about fatty's wrapped in Bacon. There are no limitations, no rules. Just Imagination! Just do it.  ;D