Biggest Batch Yet

Started by Sorce, June 08, 2011, 11:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorce

I know it pales in comparison to some that I've seen posted here but here they are in all their beauty.

Doing these for a work event tomorrow. Started them last night. They are currently in the 160's.

ghost9mm

Sorce...Only us smokers refer to our butts as a thing of beauty...lol good luck with your smoke, I too received a phone call asking if I would smoke some butts for our neighborhood get together over the 4th of July and I took on the job, really not a job, more a labor of love... ;D
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

KyNola

Now that is a buttload of butts!  Looking good Sorce!

Tenpoint5

Nice looking load of Butts Sorce.

Keep a real close eye on this cook. With them two big lads on top leaning against the side walls. It has the potential to go bad in a big way, especially the one on the left. If the fats start running down the side wall they can drip on the puck chute and get on the burner. Which could lead to a possible fire. I would hate to see that happen. Please keep a close eye on it.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Sorce

No worries, I re-positioned them this morning when rotating the racks after they had shrunk some.

OU812

Are they done yet Are they done yet Are they done yet Are they done yet?  ;D

wyoduke

1 OBS
1 BRINKMAN
1 ROYAL JOKE
1 Smoke Daddy
1 Brinkman smoker grill
1 Green Mountain Grill

beefmann

looks like what i might be doing for the  forth,,, am in the  planing  stages  now

Sorce

Sorry I'm late with the after picture, they were a big hit. However I think I might have signed myself up for future work events.

OU812

Lookin gooood!

Did ya have enough?

ghost9mm

Dang !!! that pulled pork looks just great, glad all went well...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

Tenpoint5

Wow That does look like it turned out well.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

beefmann

that  looks great and very delicious

SiFumar

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)