GB Jerky

Started by northof60girl, October 06, 2011, 12:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

northof60girl

Good to know..thanks!

SiFumar

Looks like you're on a great start...they sure are looking good.

northof60girl

Well they taste very good and already bagged some up and heading over to my friends.  Some to work on Tuesday and the rest if they make it...to the freezer.  Thanks for everyone's help  ;D

ghost9mm

Well see how easy that was...ya did good girl...really nice color too...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

muebe

Well those look great!

Nice job on your first try ;D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

Keymaster

Awesome, Those look excellent, you did a good job!!!

MidKnightRider

They look great.
Now I've got to make me some seeing these!
"A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."John Adams
The Big Easy
OBS
ProQ Smoke Gererator
Little Chief Front Loader
Chair-Broil Electric Smoker
Thermos Gas Grill
http://www.susanminor.org/forums/index.php
BBQ Evangelist

SiFumar

Done good on first try of many.

deb415611

northof60girl

Thanks all!  Sonny gave me a lot of help on the side to make sure I was doing it all right and I appreciate all the advice from everyone.  You all inspire me to try new things and your input on the forum about a wide range of topics inspires confidence in those that are just starting out so while I'm sure I speak for all Newbies (although I am a junior member now...just saying lol) that's for your patience and help, it is greatly appreciated and it's nice to know there are still decent human beings in the world that can converse in a civilized, friendly, and caring way!  :-*

devo

Quoteconverse in a civilized, friendly, and caring way!
Whoooo................would you mind telling my X-wife that????

northof60girl

People have to do a lot of things in life to figure out what they don't and do like. I had to try peas to realize I didn't like them and in your case you tried out one wife and found that you did not prefer her.  Marriages are like a good smoker....if you have a good seal, proper temp, good meat and a good recipe, then everything inside is well balanced (your going to feel good inside about other person and them about you), but a bad seal, crappy meat and a untested recipe is going to leave you with crap inside (unhappy and miserable with your choice) and in that case you just need to try again until you get it right!  Bad analogy but I'm sure you get the point lol. 

devo

Hell ya....I tried three times and not found one I like yet  ;D ;D ;D ;D

northof60girl

hahahah....... me too!  I'm happy being along...no one to bi**h that I smell like a camp fire hahahah.

cajunboudreaux

Very good job young lady. that looks amazing..
Laissez les bon temps rouler