Started by Bradley (Head Office), December 02, 2012, 09:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dman4505

Ya did a great job Gus

Thanks a lot for stepping up and running the show, oh by the way:

Fightn' Irish are going to roll the Tide this year

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Keymaster

It was a great gift exchange this year. Thanks again Gus for the hours you spent collecting names, drawing names, counting names, recounting names and so on, you did swell. Cant wait to see what Pat the iceman got.
So, this roll tide thing.  My box of tide just sits and scoots no matter how hard I  try to make it roll :o

pensrock

Schmidty

I can't believe that my package was the LAST – I talked to GusRobin when I got you as my buddy and I told him that I thought I needed to ship direct early since you are basically "off the grid" ... he told me explicitly not to be a NePaSmoKer  and Pre-ship – wait and ship during the designated timeframe :)  I thought it was so cool when I got it the way they used the nutmeg acorns, cinnamon sticks and bay leaves as packing material ~ since it evidently did the job I think that will be my packing material of choice from now on!  Hope that you and Mrs. Iceman have a good Christmas apart but make up for it when you get home.  Not to rub it in or anything but we are heading to Cocoa Beach tonight / tomorrow (Leave here about 3am and should get there 4pm Sunday) ..... temperature on Christmas shows 78 degrees – I'm sure that is a far cry from what you will be experiencing on the north slope.  Say hi to Santa for me when you see him up there and I can't wait to see all of the recipes that you will be making.
Take care and Merry Christmas ~ to quote our awesome 2012 Christmas Exchange organizer .... "I heard him exclaim as he went out the sight, Merry Christmas to all and to all a—Roll Tide ".

GusRobin

Quote from: Schmidty on December 22, 2012, 07:12:08 AM
I can't believe that my package was the LAST – I talked to GusRobin when I got you as my buddy and I told him that I thought I needed to ship direct early since you are basically "off the grid" ... he told me explicitly not to be a NePaSmoKer  and Pre-ship – wait and ship during the designated timeframe :)
I have no idea what he is talking about or who he is, never met the guy. What Christmas Exchange? That's my story and I am sticking to it. ::) ::)
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Schmidty

Typical democrat answer .... "Senator, I have no recollection of that conversation"
Thanks Buddy!

NePaSmoKer

Who said i pre shipped?

I aint even seen a post from the person who i was paired with saying they even got it, so far as i know its lost in the postal world.

GusRobin

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 22, 2012, 02:37:42 PM
Who said i pre shipped?

I aint even seen a post from the person who i was paired with saying they even got it, so far as i know its lost in the postal world.
He is referring to last year when someone (probably an impersonator) using your name shipped early. ;D
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

beefmann

Quote from: GusRobin on December 22, 2012, 03:36:17 PM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 22, 2012, 02:37:42 PM
Who said i pre shipped?

He is referring to last year when someone (probably an impersonator) using your name shipped early. ;D

D'OH

NePaSmoKer

iceman

Well I finally made it home and got to open my gift from Rob "Schmidty" .
I AM A HAPPY CAMPER !!  ;D
Being the spice nut that I am, this was spot on!
I already tried some Bicentennial rub mixed with mustard and olive oil on some pork chops last night. Dang tasty!

Thank you so much Rob!
Pat and Ann

Keymaster

pensrock

Pat the Northwoods seasoning is great, I buy the spicy version and use it a lot on chicken and smoked pistachios among other things.

SiFumar

What a great box of spices!  The wait was worth it for sure!

OU812