13 working days and counting

Started by Oldman, May 03, 2007, 06:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Till my baby girl retires. I think 35 years teaching in one school is more than enough. Besides I could really use her in the office...   Heh he he...  ;D (HINT:  Maybe I will get to do a little fishing this summer.)

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

can she handle an orbiter...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

LilSmoker

Be carefull Olds.....maybe she will be doing the fishing!   ;D ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Cajun

Olds my has 3 months left then she retires and she will be around here pointing to everything that needs to be done  :( I just don't know what I'm going to tell her when she starts giving orders? I guess I'll have to come out from under the bed and fight like a man  ???
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy

Wildcat

Quote from: Cajun on May 04, 2007, 07:01:41 AM
Olds my has 3 months left then she retires and she will be around here pointing to everything that needs to be done  :( I just don't know what I'm going to tell her when she starts giving orders? I guess I'll have to come out from under the bed and fight like a man  ???

Easy fix - vacation, vacation, vacation.  Consider getting some sort of RV (traveling motel).
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/