North Country Thanksgiving

Started by tsquared, October 07, 2009, 08:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

QUIT IT, QUIT IT, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.  :D  ;D

Just kidden that sure sounds like fun guys

Quarlow

:D :D :D :D I guess that was like torture for Ou.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Quarlow on October 09, 2009, 12:27:38 PM
:D :D :D :D I guess that was like torture for Ou.

Not just for OU... Not just for him.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

EH !!!! Hope our Family to the North had a good Thanksgiving.

Question: Did them pilgrims land up there first and start this tradition, then found out it was too cold and walked south for a month and a half and did it again?

ArnieM

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 10, 2009, 11:37:56 PM
Question: Did them pilgrims land up there first and start this tradition, then found out it was too cold and walked south for a month and a half and did it again?

Yes.  And then they kept walking and that's how we got Cajun.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tenpoint5

I must admit that is one nice thing about working for a Canadian Company. I get extra holidays off. No work for me on Monday.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

The cajun were criminals exciled from france to nova scocia and later migrated down to louisiana

monty

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 11, 2009, 09:47:29 AM
I must admit that is one nice thing about working for a Canadian Company. I get extra holidays off. No work for me on Monday.

Hey 10.5 what company do you work for if you don't mind me asking? I don't hear of that too often.

Enjoy your Canadian Thanksgiving   :)
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

classicrockgriller

This may be a dumb question but.......Since Canadians celebrate Thankgiving on a different day.....Do you celebrate Christmas on Dec 25?

Tenpoint5

Quote from: monty on October 11, 2009, 10:44:53 AM

Hey 10.5 what company do you work for if you don't mind me asking? I don't hear of that too often.

I work for World Color formerly known as Quebecor World Printing. Printing books

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

monty

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 11, 2009, 10:50:41 AM
Quote from: monty on October 11, 2009, 10:44:53 AM

I work for World Color formerly known as Quebecor World Printing. Printing books

Quebec is practically another country in itself  ;) I live about 15-20 minutes away from the provincial border. When I was a reckless teenager we would drive over to pickup some beer (you only have to be 18 ::))

Some great cottage country over there I'd highly recommend a trip if you've never been...
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070

monty

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 11, 2009, 10:49:49 AM
This may be a dumb question but.......Since Canadians celebrate Thankgiving on a different day.....Do you celebrate Christmas on Dec 25?

Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 11, 2009, 10:49:49 AM

Nope they celebrate it in July that's where you get the Christmas in July from!!!

I'm sorry I couldn't resist!!!! ;D ;D ;D

classicrockgriller

KyNola

CRG,
From Monty's photo I'm taking it that the answer to your Dec 25 question is "yes".  ;)

KyNola