• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

My Daughter is getting Married

Started by classicrockgriller, October 15, 2009, 11:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Tiny Tim

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 22, 2009, 09:28:40 PM
Tiny, there were 15 plus people at the house and a cple were xtra plus.

We had a good time.

Yeah, I understand now...wasn't thinking that clearly before.  I only have takeout for 3...me, myself, and I. lol

classicrockgriller

Yeah, I understand now...wasn't thinking that clearly before.  I only have takeout for 3...me, myself, and I. lol
[/quote]

When I am home-a-lone and I get take out....I do it for two. I always eat what I ordered for the other person first (so they won't get it)

OU812

CRG It sounds like a good time was had by all.

Just a couple more days and you will have a new member to the family.

classicrockgriller

classicrockgriller

They had a open house meet the bride and groom type thing tonite at the grooms sister's home in the Galleria area of Houston. It was a fun time, except wife wouldn't let me wear my levi's and sandals and I didn't shed a tear.

I left in a hurry and forgot my camera, but my wife has been in Houston with my daughter for 3 days and she took pics and I will scan hers when she comes back.

They had the food catered and was crap except for the roasted lamb and rice. I guess they didn't have a Bradley, lol.

Thanks again for all the well wishes.

KyNola

Well CRG, I'm finally getting the date right.  Todays' the big day!  Have a great time and take a handkerchief.  I think you're gonna need it.

Good luck buddy!

KyNola

classicrockgriller

Have to be in H by 11:30 for pics, wedding at 1:00, followed by social hour, Sit down meal $$$ for 200 ppl (OUCH), more social time (cutting Cake)

squirtthecat

Looks like you'll have a nice sunny day...   Enjoy!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 25, 2009, 06:47:44 AM
Have to be in H by 11:30 for pics, wedding at 1:00, followed by social hour, Sit down meal $$$ for 200 ppl (OUCH), more social time (cutting Cake)

Home by 7:30, adult beverage by 7:35. Fall on the Floor by 11:00. ;D

Is a BEAUTIFUL DAY here! Wish I was in the woods.

Quarlow

Well soon enough it will be all over and you can sit in the easy chair watching the smoke roll out the vent and it will all feel like it was just a dream. Till the grandkids show up and start to ride you like horse, pulling your ears and cranking your tail........... oh wait a minute...........that is what they do to the dog. LOL. You have a goodtime and all the best to you and your wife and the Bride and Groom.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

ArnieM

Quote from: classicrockgriller on October 25, 2009, 07:53:48 AM

Home by 7:30, adult beverage by 7:35. Fall on the Floor by 11:00. ;D

That's what happens when you get older CRG.  It SHOULD be:  "Home by 7:30, adult beverage by 7:32.  Fall on the floor by midnight.   ;D

I'm sure you'll have a good time and, once again, congrats!
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Hopefull Romantic

Congratulations and I wish them all hapiness.

Please pass this quote on to your daughter:

•You were born together, and together you shall be for evermore.... but let there be spaces in your togetherness. And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. ~ Kahlil Gibran

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on October 25, 2009, 12:33:11 PM
Congratulations and I wish them all hapiness.

Please pass this quote on to your daughter:

•You were born together, and together you shall be for evermore.... but let there be spaces in your togetherness. And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. ~ Kahlil Gibran

HR

Hady, I will pass that to her and thanks.

classicrockgriller

I am tired, but wanted to post a cpl pics while I can.

3 of 5 boxes of cigars I was told I bought.

Daughter and my Sons