• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bring It Irene

Started by NePaSmoKer, August 25, 2011, 12:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Glad to hear you made it through undscathed DC.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

KyNola

Was watching the weather map and it appeared Rick's area was getting lots and lots of rain.  Same with G9.

Deb, good to know you guys are good.  Same with you Coonass.  Glad to know you're OK.

NePaSmoKer

Checking in from nepa

So far we have 5" of rain and my weather station clocked wind gusts of 67mph. Very windy right now and power just came back on in the last 10 mins. So far no damage just a ton of leaves in the pool.

Gary, greg, deb, carnie1, arnie, habs and the rest of the NE family...Y'all ok out there.

NC Army kids all  good

ArnieM

Looks like it's nearly over except for some wind.  I don't see any damage around the yard.  We had about 7 inches of rain.

We had a few power flicks and it finally went out around 6 AM.  I have the generator running for the house.  The computer and phone is on a UPS, now charging.  There are over 600,000 without power in Connecticut.  They're estimating days for restoration.  At least the coffee machine is working  :)
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

deb415611

Quote from: ArnieM on August 28, 2011, 09:12:04 AM
Looks like it's nearly over except for some wind.  I don't see any damage around the yard.  We had about 7 inches of rain.

We had a few power flicks and it finally went out around 6 AM.  I have the generator running for the house.  The computer and phone is on a UPS, now charging.  There are over 600,000 without power in Connecticut.  They're estimating days for restoration.  At least the coffee machine is working  :)

the CT light & power map is awful dark (pun intended).....  it was going up 100,000 per hour throughout the morning.  I think they said we have more power outages than NJ

Lots of trees down all over the state and water everywhere - all the major rivers are flooding &  Long Island Sound looks like the Atlantic.

At this point we are part of the lucky few that still have power. 

pensrock

glad to hear things are calming down and so far everyones doing well. it never got close enough to me so alls good here.  hope everyone faired as well that live closer to the coast. Al, Deb, Tony you ok?

ghost9mm

Hi y'all....
pat and I are ok..lots of rain and real nasty wind..we lost power about 3am and it's still out we lost the Internet this morning....We are using my iPad to get this message out. via ATT..we lost some shingles off the roof. But that's minor compared to some of the homes around town...
Take care...    Gary and Pat
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

KyNola

Rick, Arnie, Deb and Gary, good to hear you guys are all OK.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: KyNola on August 28, 2011, 10:40:17 AM

x2

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

FLBentRider

Quote from: KyNola on August 28, 2011, 10:40:17 AM

x4
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

classicrockgriller

Just got a text from nepas and he said things were fine.

Said he beat H.A.A.R.P. ;D

iceman

Glad to hear from everyone. Hang in there gang and be safe.
Prayers and best wishes are with you all.