schneep

DADDY'S GONNA EAT YOUR FINGERS

This one is for everyone who....

a. has kids

b. had kids

c. was a kid

d. knows a kid

e. is going to have kids

I was packing for my business trip and my three year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed.  At one point she said,"Daddy, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, "Daddy's gonna eat your fingers," pretending to eat them.  I went back to packing, looked up again and my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face.

I said, "What's wrong, honey?"

She replied, " What happened to my booger?"
Retirement, Everyday's a Holiday, and every night's a Saturday night!!

devo

Oh now wouldn't that just make your day  ;D

beefmann

and all this time I thought old timers were to be fast... :):):):)

schneep

Retirement, Everyday's a Holiday, and every night's a Saturday night!!

classicrockgriller

steve-o

A woman was having a daytime affair while her husband was at work.

One rainy day she was in bed with her boyfriend when, to her horror, she heard her husband's car pull into the driveway.

"Oh my God - Hurry! Grab your clothes and jump out the window. My husband's home early!"

"I can't jump out the window. It's raining out there!"

"If my husband catches us in here, he'll kill us both!" she replied. "He's got a hot temper and a gun, so the rain is the least of your problems!"

So the boyfriend scoots out of bed, grabs his clothes and jumps out the window! As he ran down the street in the pouring rain, he quickly discovered he had run right into the middle of the town's annual marathon, so he started running along beside the others, about 300 of them. Being naked, with his clothes tucked under his arm, he tried to blend in as best he could.

After a little while a small group of runners who had been watching him with some curiosity, jogged closer.

"Do you always run in the nude?" one asked.

"Oh yes!" he replied, gasping in air. "It feels so wonderfully free!"

Another runner moved along side. "Do you always run carrying your clothes with you under your arm?"

"Oh, yes" our friend answered breathlessly. "That way I can get dressed right at the end of the run and get in my car to go home!"

Then a third runner cast his eyes a little lower and asked, "Do you always wear a condom when you run?"

"Nope...just when it's raining."

rdevous

Wish we had a "rim-shot" sound effect on this forum.....we'd wear it out here!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

3rensho

1981  & 2005 - Two  Interesting Years

Interesting  Year 1981
1.  Prince Charles got married.
2.  Liverpool crowned soccer Champions of  Europe.
3.  Australia  lost the Ashes.
4.  The Pope died.

Interesting  Year 2005
1. Prince Charles got  married.
2.  Liverpool crowned soccer Champions of  Europe.
3.  Australia  lost the Ashes.
4.  The Pope died.

Lesson  to be learned:

The  next time Charles gets married, someone should  warn the  Pope.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

devo

Quarlow

Ow what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.  ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Up In Smoke

Quote from: schneep on March 05, 2011, 11:25:48 AM
DADDY'S GONNA EAT YOUR FINGERS

This one is for everyone who....

a. has kids

b. had kids

c. was a kid

d. knows a kid

e. is going to have kids

I was packing for my business trip and my three year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed.  At one point she said,"Daddy, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, "Daddy's gonna eat your fingers," pretending to eat them.  I went back to packing, looked up again and my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face.

I said, "What's wrong, honey?"

She replied, " What happened to my booger?"
At least he didn't finish a bowl of corn flakes and then have his son come in looking for his scab collection! :o :o
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Slamdunk

Hands up all guys who would be willing to help out Demetrius and his wife !! Two hands up who would be willing to help out for free !!

OU812

Quote from: slamdunk on March 10, 2011, 07:35:16 AM
Hands up all guys who would be willing to help out Demetrius and his wife !! Two hands up who would be willing to help out for free !!

Here  Here

And I have German blood too.  ;D

3rensho

I'm right over the border from Germany.  Both hands are up  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.