What does your handle mean?

Started by car54, July 23, 2008, 01:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oyènkwara

Well I thought I would get creative.

I have some Mohawk Indian in my lineage so I thought I would use the Mohawk word for smoking as my screen name.

Needless to say, I have a hell of a time remembering how to spell it and the accent on the "e" makes things interesting as well. If I happen to lose my forum cookie then It's a game on trying to get back in.

Anyway, that's my story

Tom

LilSmoker

When i was looking to buy a Bradley, i did a lot of research, and in a few of the reviews users had written said "it's a great lil'smoker" so.........

LilSmoker

Btw.......They were right!
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

beefmann

as for me its kinda simple I love beef and am a man... put the two toghter and you  have it .. though i have done  A lot of pork latly along  with ribs ...that reminds me.. need to start doing beef again

Tenpoint5

I have 5 tenpoint racks in my office, So that's how it came about. Would really like to make it Tenpoint6 though.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

A caribou is my favorite animal.  I've gone caribou hunting and I have a caribou head sticker on the back of my little SUV.  And I am a fan of Caribou Barbie.  ;)
Carolyn

Oldman

QuoteI am a fan of Caribou Barbie.
Heh he he ...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

NePaSmoKer

Simple

North
east
P................for Pensylvania
a
Smoker

nepas

seemore

Smoking Duck

Quote from: seemore on December 22, 2008, 01:10:42 PM
ok  my last name is butts ;D

I bet that wasn't Mrs. Seemore who posted that  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

seemore

SD, I was talkin' about smokin' Boston Butts....and yes, this is MR. Seemore....

;)

Smoking Duck

Quote from: seemore on December 22, 2008, 04:26:53 PM
SD, I was talkin' about smokin' Boston Butts....and yes, this is MR. Seemore....

;)

Make no mistake Mr., you and I are on the same wave-length.  (By the way, nice cover for the wife...I do that a lot too)  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Oldman

Quotenice cover for the wife...I do that a lot too
To much information...  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!