Pizza!!

Started by deb415611, October 21, 2008, 04:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deb415611

The star of the show - Pulled Pork ;D  :

Thin layer of Iceman's sauce,  pork lightly tossed in sauce,  Mozz & Cheddar Cheese & Red Onion.   Yum!

Veggie:

Red Sauce,  sauteed red pepper, red onion, zucchini, summer squash, carrots, & garlic,  mozz cheese & lots of crushed red pepper

and the standard pepperoni:

Deb

westexasmoker

OMG Deb those look heavenly!  I haven't done grilled pizza in a good while, I do beleive its time!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: westexasmoker on October 21, 2008, 04:33:53 PM
OMG Deb those look heavenly!  I haven't done grilled pizza in a good while, I do beleive its time!

C

I have to agree grilled Pizza might just have to make it on the menu for this weekend
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

Nice nice nice Deb.  Looks really good.  Glad I just ate or my screen would have been in serious jeopardy.

KyNola

FLBentRider

Looks great! did you make the dough too ?
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

deb415611

Quote from: FLBentRider on October 21, 2008, 05:39:27 PM
Looks great! did you make the dough too ?

Yup always,  dough recipe came from here   http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,6515.msg55855.html#msg55855   This is the recipe I like when I decide in the morning that we need pizza for dinner.

I try to plan ahead & do an overnight dough --  I think this is the link (I'm too lazy to go downstairs & check the %s)  http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,576.msg7407.html#msg7407

I haven't posted much at pizzamaking.com lately but here's one I did a couple years ago  http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index.php/topic,3904.msg32795.html#msg32795    A nice change from regular pizza

Deb

beefmann

looks great Deb...

was that a  pizza  night

Habanero Smoker

Gees Deb. That's one of my many weaknesses. I'm going to have to cash in my King Author coupon today, and make some pizza in the near future.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

deb415611

Habs - I love King Arthur - I wish I had time to do a road trip up there.  I have been buying my KASL locally though (I'm assuming thats what you are buying)- 50lbs at a time - I have gotten a few people addicted & we usually split up the bag.  If you have any plans to be down this way & want some let me know I need to get a bag in the next week or two.  Plus, I usually get 50lbs of KA all purpose before the holidays.

Beefman -- just a regular dinner night here.  I make pizza every week or two.   I have a 17 yo so leftovers disappear fast.

HCT

debs, looks terrific!!! I use pizza dough from the italian bakery near(25 miles) me. Great fresh dough, saves alot of time. I never use the supermarket stuff, horrible after taste. Anyways, yours looks great!!! :)
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

beefmann

deb cool ... keep up the good  work

Habanero Smoker

Fifty pounds, that a lot of flour. I was thinking of trying their Perfect Pizza Blend, but the SL may work better. I may buy both, I have not seen either flour blends in my area.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

La Quinta

Deb...Deb...Deb...I bow to you...total awe on the pizzas my only fellow chick friend on here....I am also curious about the cross hatched baking platforms? Or is that a cooling rack? I usually do pizza on a stone...did you do those in the oven? Grill? Please pizza woman...give me the secrets??? Or just PM so the guys don't get them!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D I'm kiddin guys...really ...swear....  ::)

Stargazer

Quote from: deb415611 on October 22, 2008, 03:37:48 AM
Habs - I love King Arthur - I wish I had time to do a road trip up there.  I have been buying my KASL locally though (I'm assuming thats what you are buying)- 50lbs at a time - I have gotten a few people addicted & we usually split up the bag.  If you have any plans to be down this way & want some let me know I need to get a bag in the next week or two.  Plus, I usually get 50lbs of KA all purpose before the holidays.

Beefman -- just a regular dinner night here.  I make pizza every week or two.   I have a 17 yo so leftovers disappear fast.
Those pizzas look awsome!

As for King Arthur Flour, KA rules! There is no other flour that even comes close to KA :D
Go here for all your smoke and grilling needs: http://www.yardandpool.com

deb415611

Quote from: Stargazer on October 22, 2008, 10:55:07 PM
[As for King Arthur Flour, KA rules! There is no other flour that even comes close to KA :D

I totally agree