FREE GIVEAWAY LOOK

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, January 11, 2005, 03:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kjel

I hope I did'nt miss it!!!!   My guess is <font color="red"><font size="6">333</font id="size6"></font id="red">

St. Helens Smoker

Wow!!! How'd I miss this in all my crawling around here in the forum?  How's about 454?

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nsxbill</i>
<br />Smokehouse Rob and Chez Bubba were working together to come up with a screening system for the rack.  What is the progress on that?  Still in the mix?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">We've purchased material. Jim was working on the pattern with his daughter, then they moved, so that kind of went by the wayside. Hope to have something final in about a month.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Torchman

Kummok

Olds:
2 Bradleys, smoking about 45lbs per batch, on 16 trays.  The lower Rack Rack is spruce with screen stapled all around except front loading flap stapled at top only...it's okay but bulky and Smokehouse Rob's is lighter and waaaay cool[8D]

Yes, the view is what makes the long winters more sane and the summers more WOW!  Come on up sometime and share some suds and smoked salmon on the front deck! You can't eat much more than this guy in our front driveway[:D][;)]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

OK THE GIVEAWAY IS OVER!!!!!!!! AND THE WINNING NUMBER IS 541. with humpa picking 548 i do beleave he is the winner!!!!!!![8D]

upinsmoke

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />upinsmoke,

Sorry I missed posting a hello and welcome to this forum.  A lot of good folks here.  All willing to help or just to pull up a chair, grap a cold one and chew the fat for a while.

Olds

http://rminor.com
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

upinsmoke

Thanks for the welcome Olds, and congrats to Humpa

humpa

Thanks again Rob...upinsmoke...also thanks!!! These guys and gals on the many forums are the best. My thanks to all who have helped me out, and maybe now as a semi good smoker, I can return the favor.

Ernie[:p]

Ernie....Weymouth, MA

MrJim

My guess is 258

Jim
"It is what it is"

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

sorry mrjim this give away ended last feb. i might have to start a new one, <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MrJim</i>
<br />My guess is 258

Jim
"It is what it is"

MrJim

<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font size="6"></font id="size6">
Next time I will look at date! [:I]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SMOKEHOUSE ROB</i>
<br />sorry mrjim this give away ended last feb. i might have to start a new one, <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MrJim</i>
<br />My guess is 258

Jim
"It is what it is"

Jim
"It is what it is"

Brother Bill

SMOKEHOUSE ROB