FREE GIVEAWAY LOOK

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, January 11, 2005, 03:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by buck5611</i>
<br />my number is:410

Thanks. Carol
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Welcome to the Forum, Carol.  Don't stay a stranger--share your experiences and recipes with us[:)].

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

efishingbooks

<font size="3"><font size="6"><b>184</b></font id="size6"></font id="size3">

Gotta be it. What fun.

Dave
Sample the Salmon Cookbook at
www.efishingbooks.com

simmy

donald

how is 527 for a good number? E-mail me and I will send you my address so that you can send it to me right away hahaha

donald

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by donald</i>
<br />how is 527 for a good number? E-mail me and I will send you my address so that you can send it to me right away hahaha

Sorry, I noticed after I did the first post that 527 was already taken, so give me <font color="red"><font size="5">135</font id="size5"></font id="red">

hogndog

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by simmy</i>
<br />I will go with 223
Welcome to the Forum, Steve.  Hope you'll continue to join us after the drawing [:D]!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hogndog</i>
<br />I'll try 562
Welcome, Larry!  Don't be a stranger once the drawing i over! [:D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by donald</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by donald</i>
<br />how is 527 for a good number? E-mail me and I will send you my address so that you can send it to me right away hahaha

Sorry, I noticed after I did the first post that 527 was already taken, so give me <font color="red"><font size="5">135</font id="size5"></font id="red">
Welcome, Donald!  Where do you hail from?

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

owrstrich

smoke the beast...

6 6 6

more without prejudice later...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

psdubl07

Mando

SmokinMoe

Going for <font size="2"></font id="size2"><font color="red"></font id="red">619
Hope that works.  I want one bad but husband won't let me buy another thing for this Bradley.  LOL
"If I have to cook, I might as well watch it all go up in smoke!"

AKBob

Hello to all.
What a vast amount of knowledge and experience there is on this forum.
My background has been smoking sausage and fish as a hobby.
After purchasing the BS and reading the posts here I have done Butts, Ribs, Chicken, Jerky and of course sausage with great results. Soon to do Bacon.
I'll guess <h3>350</h3> right down the middle.
<font size="1"></font id="size1">

Bob

Kummok

Welcome AKBob!! Does the AK mean we've got another sourdough on the forum?!?!? (If so, there goes the neighborhood  [;)] )

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA