FREE GIVEAWAY LOOK

Started by SMOKEHOUSE ROB, January 11, 2005, 03:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

is 20 taken?

if not I want it

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

atrueman

Well my guess is 219

Not sure how you are going to get it to England.

Suppose you could use the new 950 seater air bus us and the French have unveiled today

I'm not sure if we have paid for the old ones yet !!

Alan

alan

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by atrueman</i>
<br />Well my guess is 219

Not sure how you are going to get it to England.

Suppose you could use the new 950 seater air bus us and the French have unveiled today

I'm not sure if we have paid for the old ones yet !!

Alan

alan
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Just hope we don't send them via Air France through Paris . . . that's a guarantee of lost luggage!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

kmarr

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kmarr</i>
<br />477
Kelly
Welcome to the Forum, Kelly.  I think you'll find the folks here very ready to help and eager to learn from your experiences.  Don't be a stranger!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br />Just hope we don't send them via Air France through Paris . . . that's a guarantee of lost luggage!

John
Newton MA
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Maybe if we put a picture of a gun on it, they'll cower to it & obey our every demand about its' delivery.[;)]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chez Bubba</i>
<br />Maybe if we put a picture of a gun on it, they'll cower to it & obey our every demand about its' delivery.[;)]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Just hope that's direct air from the US to France, because if you routed that through Canada, we'd make you register your picture of a gun, and apply for a license.  That's assuming this is a regular non-restricted firearm, not a pic of a handgun (restricted) or assult weapon (prohibited)[:D]

"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Kevingl

I just bought the Bradley Smoker. I can't wait to start using it. I found this forum when looking at the Bradley website. Great contest. The Number i have chosen is 494.

Kevin

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kevingl</i>
<br />I just bought the Bradley Smoker. I can't wait to start using it. I found this forum when looking at the Bradley website. Great contest. The Number i have chosen is 494.

Kevin
Welcome to the Forum, Kevin.  The folks here are the friendliest around.  Don't be a stranger--share you recipes and experiences with us regularly [:D][8D]!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

RonB

<font color="red"></font id="red"><font size="6"></font id="size6"><b></b>599

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by RonB</i>
<br /><font color="red"></font id="red"><font size="6"></font id="size6"><b></b>599
Welcome to the Forum, Ron. If you haven't been perusing the Forum, I think you'll you'll find the folks here the friendliest and most knowledgable folks around . . . not just about the BS, but about smokin' in general [:)][8D] !  Don't be a stranger--share your recipes and experiences with us!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Shawn_In_Training

I can't pass up on a free rack - 569.

I just got my SS BS for Christmas. I have been reading a lot of posts and will be trying out some of the recipes/techniques. Thanks to all for posting your experiences so the rest of us can benefit!

Shawn

Always trying to improve my technique

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Shawn_In_Training</i>
<br />I can't pass up on a free rack - 569.

I just got my SS BS for Christmas. I have been reading a lot of posts and will be trying out some of the recipes/techniques. Thanks to all for posting your experiences so the rest of us can benefit!

Shawn

Always trying to improve my technique
Welcome to the Forum, Shawn!  Don't be a stranger.  Even if you are new to smokin', you'll have lots to contribute!  Don't be afraid to share your experiences and recipes with us!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

buck5611

my number is:410

Thanks. Carol