2013 Xmas Exchange I Got It!! thread

Started by Tenpoint5, December 01, 2013, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schmidty

I got a great box from Standles ~ I am so stoked!  First the card:

I am so stoked!
Next the A_MAZE_N_TUBE_SMOKER

As I am digging through the rest of the box I have all of these great sauces and Rub:

and then here comes the bottom of the box  (money shot) ~ Everything I need to make the smoker work!  Thank you so much Steven ~ I can't wait to give you some feedback on all of this awesome stuff ~ I am already thinking about some cold smoke prawns and ribeye steaks with this new bad boy!

Thanks so much and hope that you have a Very Merry Christmas as well!  Thanks again my friend ~ Rob (AKA - Schmidty)

mwilliams7967

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 09, 2013, 04:01:08 PM
Quote from: mwilliams7967 on December 09, 2013, 03:04:03 PM
I received my package to from Nepas! Absolutely love the selection. I am a huge fan of the southern barbecue sauces, so I couldn't have gotten a better gift.  Being from PA I rely on the internet for opinions! Looking forward to trying these sauces. And I will make the hat my traditional smoker hat! Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you and your family. PS the weather was horrible!! Lol

Glad it made it ok.

Thats from Mrs nepas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you still have a place in PA? I hunt in Monroe County up north.

dman4505

As indicated earlier today I pulled in the driveway after work and spied a suspicious looking box on the front porch.
Upon further inspection I was happy to find the porch still in one piece, whew I was scared for a moment
Looked over the package and didn't hear any ticking so I felt safe opening it. Checked the return address and discovered it came from some far off fantasy land called Alaska.
Inside were some cool (hat and apron), and rather interesting (skeeter trap) gifts.
Thank you for the sauce both smell wonderful, I've always wanted to sample Jan's rub and now I have some. The pepper mill is absolutely beautiful almost afraid to use it, lol.
My wife (Renee) loves the jam she opened it as soon as I took it out of the box and showed it to her.

Thank you
Merry Christmas to you and your family

Don Edwards and Renee Emmart

And yours truly modeling the hat and apron

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

barbquebec

Received my gift(s) today from Brian Nelson and the fine folks at Bradley Inc.Boy was I overwhelmed when I opened up the box.Your kindness and generosity is much appreciated! :) 8)
They say a picture is worth a 1000 words...so I'll let the pics do the talking...

...many THANKS again and hats off to Gusrobin and Tenpoint5 for their efforts.And to all a Merry Christmas and Happiest of New Years! Joey 8)

wkahler

Quote from: barbquebec on December 10, 2013, 09:24:25 AM
Received my gift(s) today from Brian Nelson and the fine folks at Bradley Inc.Boy was I overwhelmed when I opened up the box.Your kindness and generosity is much appreciated! :) 8)
They say a picture is worth a 1000 words...so I'll let the pics do the talking...

...many THANKS again and hats off to Gusrobin and Tenpoint5 for their efforts.And to all a Merry Christmas and Happiest of New Years! Joey 8)

WOW this is the jack pot!!  Nice job from the bradely crew!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!

cajunboudreaux

Dill and Parsley, I love the sound of that.... Yum...
Laissez les bon temps rouler

viper125

Got mine but been on my back LOL! So posting now. A real nice box from Popa C   Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you and yours!  Fedex got a little rough with the serving plates but everything else is fine. Now got to try these as soon as im able! God Bless!

A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

iceman

Just got word from the boss lady that a package was delivered Saturday to our P.O. Box.
She was nice enough to drive into town and pick it up.
It was from Mr. Paul Andersen aka NorthShoreMN if I understood her right over the phone.
She also sent some pics for you all (and me) to enjoy.

Wishing the Andersen family a very happy holiday. I'm looking forward to getting home to try all of it soon. VERY, VERY cool gifts.  :)

Pat and Ann

RedJada

WOW, lots of great stuff everyone. I finally got into ragweed's jerky he sent me. Man this stuff is great! I have it stowed away (what's left anyway) at work. I'll probably finish it off tomorrow for breakfast knowing me.  ;D Cant wait to try my hand at my own.

smoke em if you got em

I got a box today sent all the way from Missouri. Thank you very much Sharon ( HSC5690) for the nice gifts.
I've been wanting one of those hot dog roller thingys. I will put them all to good use.

Mike

OBS w/ dual element and fan mods
Dual-Probe auber pid
Charbroil BEESR
Charbroil SRG
Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator
Outdoor Gourmet pellet grill
Old Smokey #22 charcoal grill
Camp Chef DLX pellet grill

HSC5690

Glad the package made it.  I hope you like the dry rub, I mixed up a batch of it and used it on a beef roast the other day. It went over very well.  I can't wait to try it on some ribs. 

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: mwilliams7967 on December 09, 2013, 04:47:51 PM

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 09, 2013, 04:01:08 PM
Quote from: mwilliams7967 on December 09, 2013, 03:04:03 PM
I received my package to from Nepas! Absolutely love the selection. I am a huge fan of the southern barbecue sauces, so I couldn't have gotten a better gift.  Being from PA I rely on the internet for opinions! Looking forward to trying these sauces. And I will make the hat my traditional smoker hat! Thanks again and Merry Christmas to you and your family. PS the weather was horrible!! Lol

Glad it made it ok.

Thats from Mrs nepas

Do you still have a place in PA? I hunt in Monroe County up north.

Yes we still own a house in Mahoning Valley Carbon county.

PapaC

Quote from: viper125 on December 10, 2013, 01:53:06 PM
Got mine but been on my back LOL! So posting now. A real nice box from Popa C   Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you and yours!  Fedex got a little rough with the serving plates but everything else is fine. Now got to try these as soon as im able! God Bless!

You're welcome Paul. I hope you're feeling up to using the stuff soon. My thoughts and prayers for health, and happiness for you and yours. Merry Christmas.
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

beefmann

i received mine today from wkahler...some good items and treats... thanks for the  gift will be put to good use

wkahler

Glad u like it i wasn't sure where to start so i just went with it LOL!!!  Hope you like it and enjoy trying some of the stuff in there!
The smoking lamp is lit!!!