2013 Xmas Exchange I Got It!! thread

Started by Tenpoint5, December 01, 2013, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PapaC

Box arrived today from Grouperman941!! A nice card along with some really cool, and useful stuff! Here's a group shot first-

Now for the details. In this shot we have a flexible/portable chopping mat, an extra long hot mit, and a set of fire wire flexible skewers!

Next up we have a couple goodies from Florida. Everglades seasoning, and some "Mickey's really creamy " cinnamon cookie cocoa!

I don't know how Jim knew I love anything cinnamon, but he really nailed it on this next item!!! OMG! This stuff is being devoured right now as I type this. MUST HAVE RECIPE!!!

Lastly, Three squeeze bottles, a food grade funnel, and a really cool angle measuring cup that lets you see the amount from the inside as you add. I love it!

So a big Thank you Jim. wishing you and yours the very best of Christmas season, and a happy prosperous new year. Great fun participating again this year. Merry Christmas to all of you, and Thanks again Gus for the time you spend co-ordinating.
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

g

Thanks Quarlow

Thanks for the great variety of gifts.

smoke em if you got em

Quote from: SiFumar on December 13, 2013, 02:53:51 PM
Wow! Thank you to "Smoke em if you got em" also known as Mike and Tonya.  Not one thing I've ever tried and can't wait to!  Love the branding iron!  Digging a steak out tonight to cook tomorrow to test it.  You picked out some amazing goodies...thanks again!

Packed great...no casualties!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'm so glad it finally made it. Enjoy the goodies and We hope yall have a Merry Christmas!

Mike and Tonya
OBS w/ dual element and fan mods
Dual-Probe auber pid
Charbroil BEESR
Charbroil SRG
Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator
Outdoor Gourmet pellet grill
Old Smokey #22 charcoal grill
Camp Chef DLX pellet grill

GusRobin

STATUS
Here is the list of those that received their gifts. If you received yours and are not listed, send me a PM.

Barbquebec
Bavind
Beefmann
Bradley Head Office
Cajunboudreaux
dman4505
g
Grouperman941
GusRobin
iceman
Jiggerjams
mez
mwilliams7967
NorthShoreMN
OU812
PapaC
pensrock
pokermeister
Ragweed
Rckcrwlr
rdevous
Redjada
Saber 4
Schmidty
Shasta Bob
SiFumar
smoke em if you got em
Snoopy
Standles
Tenpoint5
viper125
wkahler
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

lumpy

I have been away for a while working at the cottage, last week we got 3.5 ft of snow, and been out of touch with the real world.
Here is what I received for this year's Bradley Christmas exchange.

Thank you so much Smokertime. You went out of your way thinking of a gift for me.

Here is a list of the goodies.
24 pack Bradley Whiskey Oak pucks
Cowboy Jerkey mix
Hot Italian mix
Honey Garlic mix
Hot Pepperoni mix
Summer Sausage mix
And 4 very large casing tubes.

This will keep me busy.
Thanks Gus for all the hard work on this project!

Merry Christmas to all my fellow members.
Lumpy

OU812

Got my gift late lastnight,,,,,thanks Don

Will try to post picks later,,,,,me and photo bucket aint gittin along  >:(

Quarlow

Quote from: g on December 13, 2013, 07:17:14 PM
Thanks Quarlow

Thanks for the great variety of gifts.
Your welcome G. It is not as personal this year as I am planning my daughters wedding on the 27 of Dec. so I didn't have time to make something. But I did make the spicy rosemary carrot pickles and the orange marmalade  plus the orange cranberry sauce myself. Merry Xmas and hope you enjoy it.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Quarlow

Gus I have to thank you for running this again. You help to keep this forum a special place. Merry Christmas Gus and family. And Merry Xmas to all of you here on the forum. You all contribute to this very special family here on this forum. Oh and to Bradley for providing this forum to us.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

dman4505

Quote from: OU812 on December 14, 2013, 09:32:29 AM
Got my gift late lastnight,,,,,thanks Don

Will try to post picks later,,,,,me and photo bucket aint gittin along  >:(

You're very welcome
Have a safe and Happy Holiday
Should've thrown in some Hawkeye stuff just because, lol

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

NePaSmoKer

Sent you a pm on the 3rd saying i got it.

GusRobin

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 14, 2013, 05:45:23 PM
Sent you a pm on the 3rd saying i got it.
i got a PM that said you mailed it; don't show getting an "I got it" PM from you or Chrystal. Did you guys get yours?
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

SiFumar

Hey smoke em if you got em........used the branding iron!  It was to fun...love it!  Thanks again!  And dipped chicken in the Habanero sauce...delish!

smoke em if you got em

Quote from: SiFumar on December 14, 2013, 06:47:09 PM
Hey smoke em if you got em........used the branding iron!  It was to fun...love it!  Thanks again!  And dipped chicken in the Habanero sauce...delish!

That is too cool! Glad you like it. We have one too and I use it on special occasions. Be sure to try the Texas champagne and the Texas kicker. They are my "go to" hot sauces to bring any dish to life. And the Hell on the Red is great right out of the bottle with tortilla chips or mixed in some re-fried beans or velveeta cheese to give them a little kick. Dang I'm making myself hungry ;D

Mike
OBS w/ dual element and fan mods
Dual-Probe auber pid
Charbroil BEESR
Charbroil SRG
Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator
Outdoor Gourmet pellet grill
Old Smokey #22 charcoal grill
Camp Chef DLX pellet grill

pikeman_95

Many thanks to Mwilliams7967

I will make good use of everything starting with the bubble wrap top to use in packing my stuffers.

Now for the goodies.
first some fish rub and as you can see from my handle I have plenty of fish to try it on. I will give Michael a report on how that worked out. then there is some fish hot sauce.

Then some area honey, some Pennsylvania area grape jelly, barbecue sauce, salsa, some real Texas Chili spices and some real maple syrup.

It is so much fun to try flavors form other areas.  We will start off with the honey tomorrow in our tea and I think that my wife has a batch of Pike thawed in the fridge. As you can guess from my handle we eat quite a bit of pike. Thanks you very much Michael and Merry Christmas and Happy New years to you and all the friends of the Bradley forum. Thanks Gus for all your hard work.

Here is a picture of our Nativity in our yard. It seems appropriate to share with my friends here.

Pikeman_95 
Kirby

Smokertime

Received my package from Bavind on Thursday, been to busy to post till now. Package full of a selection of nice seasonings,
sausage mixes, gourmet mustards ,some tomato paste and New Orleans traditional rice mix. All will be put to good use.
Bavind  thank you, and wishing you a Merry Christmas this season.
Smokertime.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!"