2013 Xmas Exchange I Got It!! thread

Started by Tenpoint5, December 01, 2013, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beefmann

Quote from: wkahler on December 11, 2013, 01:19:42 PM
Glad u like it i wasn't sure where to start so i just went with it LOL!!!  Hope you like it and enjoy trying some of the stuff in there!

im always game for trying  something new from another part of this country,,, keeps the taste buds alive...cant wait to try the jambalaya mix with some  beef or sausage

NePaSmoKer

We finally got to the po box.

Received a box from Bobby (CajunBoudreaux)

Looks like everything made it through the safe handling hands of the usps fragile dept  ;D

Bobby sent some great items of JH rubs and some killer chili fixins.

Forgive me but my spanish speaking is so so but i cant read it very good, so any help on the sack is helpful. Also some nice sauces that will come in handy for my Florida rv trip in 2 weeks.

Bobby Thank You

You and your family have a great Christmas.

cajunboudreaux

That is salt that I buy in Mexico. You can use it in a grinder. Give it a shot.. Enjoy the stuff. The JH bacon run  is pretty good with burgers
Laissez les bon temps rouler

GusRobin

I got my box today. Thanks Shasta Bob. Some really good stuff.

Here is the whole gang group picture:

Closeups

Here are the cheeses:

The rubs, seasonings and marinade;

The Chinese BBQ seasonings:

The nuts:

Thanks again Bob, some good stuff. (Unfortunate part, wife was there when I opened it and is "circling" the cheese and nuts like a vulture with road kill. I'll have to beat her to them.

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: cajunboudreaux on December 11, 2013, 04:56:25 PM
That is salt that I buy in Mexico. You can use it in a grinder. Give it a shot.. Enjoy the stuff. The JH bacon run  is pretty good with burgers

Sounds like smoked salt in your future Nepas!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Shasta bob

Quote from: GusRobin on December 11, 2013, 07:04:54 PM
I got my box today. Thanks Shasta Bob. Some really good stuff.

Here is the whole gang group picture:

Closeups

Here are the cheeses:

The rubs, seasonings and marinade;

The Chinese BBQ seasonings:

The nuts:

Thanks again Bob, some good stuff. (Unfortunate part, wife was there when I opened it and is "circling" the cheese and nuts like a vulture with road kill. I'll have to beat her to them.

I hope you enjoy, the horseradish cheese was some of my favorite , happy holidays to you and yours. Shasta bob
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

NePaSmoKer

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saber 4

Bradley (Head Office)

Box received  Thanks Garth  " G"

Some real good looking stuff, I was born in SK so I got a big smile when I saw the names.

Here is the whole lot.

Close up of some

Thanks Garth

I wish you and your Family a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Brian.

GusRobin

The following received their gifts. Let me know if you received your gift but are not on the list.
Barbquebec
Bavind
Beefmann
Bradley Head Office
Cajunboudreaux
dman4505
g
Grouperman941
GusRobin
iceman
Jiggerjams
mez
mwilliams7967
pensrock
pokermeister
Ragweed
Rckcrwlr
Redjada
Saber 4
Schmidty
Shasta Bob
smoke em if you got em
Snoopy
Standles
Tenpoint5
viper125
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

NorthShoreMN

Got a package this morning from Viper125.

Thank you very much Paul (viper125) With the Bear Paws I can now lift and pull the pork shoulders without fear of burning my fingers, other than when snatching a taste.  Haven't had the Carolina Treet sauce before so am looking forward to trying it out. The Bad Byron's will be put to good use also. 
That is one good sized meat hook it will be very handy for grilling.

Thank you and hope you and your family have a very Happy Holiday season .

Paul (NorthShoreMN)
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

GusRobin

UPDATE --Confirmed that all packages have shipped. Some shipped recently so if you haven't received it yet be patient.

wkahler

Got mine today thanks Bryan aka Bam1!!  Can't wait to try it out and see how it does.  I have looked at A-Maze-N stuff and almost bought one but now i don't have to!!  Thanks and enjoy your holiday!!

The smoking lamp is lit!!!

SiFumar

Wow! Thank you to "Smoke em if you got em" also known as Mike and Tonya.  Not one thing I've ever tried and can't wait to!  Love the branding iron!  Digging a steak out tonight to cook tomorrow to test it.  You picked out some amazing goodies...thanks again!

Packed great...no casualties!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)