2013 Xmas Exchange I Got It!! thread

Started by Tenpoint5, December 01, 2013, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragweed

Quote from: ragweed on December 07, 2013, 04:34:30 PM
I got a package today but unfortunately, I'm out of town 'til next Saturday. My wife called and said it was from Pikeman_95.  I've PM'd Gus so I'm legal but will have to wait 'til I get back to post pics.  She said it was some sort of mixer and some summer sausage seasoning.  Could it be a "Kirby mixer"??  Can't wait 'til I get home to see and share with y'all.  Sorry I'm not home but I made the flight arrangements before I learned about the Christmas exchange.

Thanks for the gift, Pikeman.  You and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! 

Joe

Ok, I'm back home.  Before I show you the neat stuff Pikeman sent me, I have to show you the view I had at my Daughter's home while I was away.

And here's the meat mixer he sent me!  Great workmanship!  Powered by a 1/2 " drill (not included LOL)  Attach the blade one way to mix, reverse to emulsify.  So cool!  Plus, enough seasoning for 15 lbs of summer sausage!

Thanks again, Kirby.  Properly mixed summer sausage just got moved to the top of my "to do" list.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Joe, Cindy and the dogs

wkahler

We need more details on this set up??  Anyone have a link to where this came from or is this a homemade idea?  Looks like a nice setup!

Quote from: ragweed on December 15, 2013, 02:16:04 PM
Quote from: ragweed on December 07, 2013, 04:34:30 PM
I got a package today but unfortunately, I'm out of town 'til next Saturday. My wife called and said it was from Pikeman_95.  I've PM'd Gus so I'm legal but will have to wait 'til I get back to post pics.  She said it was some sort of mixer and some summer sausage seasoning.  Could it be a "Kirby mixer"??  Can't wait 'til I get home to see and share with y'all.  Sorry I'm not home but I made the flight arrangements before I learned about the Christmas exchange.

Thanks for the gift, Pikeman.  You and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! 

Joe

Ok, I'm back home.  Before I show you the neat stuff Pikeman sent me, I have to show you the view I had at my Daughter's home while I was away.

And here's the meat mixer he sent me!  Great workmanship!  Powered by a 1/2 " drill (not included LOL)  Attach the blade one way to mix, reverse to emulsify.  So cool!  Plus, enough seasoning for 15 lbs of summer sausage!

Thanks again, Kirby.  Properly mixed summer sausage just got moved to the top of my "to do" list.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Joe, Cindy and the dogs
The smoking lamp is lit!!!

pikeman_95

Enjoy Ragweed.
If you send me your personal email I will share the recipe sheet with you along with some others. All you have to do is change the batch size and it will recalculate the spices for you.
Kirby

wkahler

I was talking about the meat mixer!!!  Sorry should have made that more clear!

Quote from: pikeman_95 on December 15, 2013, 02:37:08 PM
Enjoy Ragweed.
If you send me your personal email I will share the recipe sheet with you along with some others. All you have to do is change the batch size and it will recalculate the spices for you.
Kirby

Quarlow

The is a Kirby mixer. Goes hand in hand with the Kirby water stuffer.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

wkahler

wkahler

PM sent with my email address!

Quote from: pikeman_95 on December 15, 2013, 02:37:08 PM
Enjoy Ragweed.
Kirby

pikeman_95

That is a much older version. I have made quite a few improvements form the pictures in that link.
Kirby

BAM1

Recieved my gift yesterday from Las Vegas NV.  Thanks, Donny (Pokermeister)

Bottle of Buffalo Tabasco
Bottle of Hot Habanero Tabasco
Bottle of BBQ Sauce from one of Donny's favorite joints in Oklahoma
couple of cutting matts
Disney chefs cookbook.

Thanks for everything Donny, especially like the cook book as I have quite an extensive collection and can never have to many.  Merry Christmas and tell your wife thanks for the hand made card.  Very nice

Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

Bavind

Thank you Lumpy for the Christmas gift. It will all go to good use. Looking forward to using the horse radish and mustard on my nest sausage cook. Thanks again. Sorry for the delay in posting but its been a crazy December.

Quarlow

I got it . They left it at the front door probably Friday late. They should never have left it in this area. I will open it tomorrow as I was already in bed. Thanks Jiggerjams. Will show all tomorrow.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

DTAggie

Looks you guys had another successful exchange.  Congrats to all and wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

GusRobin

THAT"S A WRAP!
All participants have received their gifts. Still need some of you to post pictures of what you got (that's part of the deal.)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Gus
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

iceman

Quote from: GusRobin on December 17, 2013, 04:12:57 PM
THAT"S A WRAP!
All participants have received their gifts. Still need some of you to post pictures of what you got (that's part of the deal.)

Gus

Thanks again Gus for all the work you put into this.

Grouperman941

Quote from: GusRobin on December 17, 2013, 04:12:57 PM
THAT"S A WRAP!

Gus

Great job, Gus. Merry Christmas!
I just spent $12 K on this Honda Accord! Why can't it tow my boat?!?