2013 Xmas Exchange I Got It!! thread

Started by Tenpoint5, December 01, 2013, 08:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsNepas

I received my box today from Gafala and his family in Washington.  I received two boxes of bisquettes.  A very nice set of earrings that are beautiful. A big bottle of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. (Which I really like). A package of  Instacure #1. A big container of Hickory Smoked Almonds which we are sharing. They are very delicious.  And Madagascar Vanilla Bean Sugar, Vanilla Fleur De Sel and Bourbon Vanilla Extract. These are very thoughtful gifts.  Thanks to you and your family.  Mr. Nepas and I would like to wish you and your family and to all on the forum a very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year.

God Bless everyone

pikeman_95

Gus you did a great job so thank you very much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all my friend on the forum.
Kirby

Quarlow

Quote from: Quarlow on December 15, 2013, 10:18:46 PM
I got it . They left it at the front door probably Friday late. They should never have left it in this area. I will open it tomorrow as I was already in bed. Thanks Jiggerjams. Will show all tomorrow.
My apologies to Jiggerjams. I have not posted my pics yet as my daughter is away and has my camera. I will post them very soon though.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

GusRobin

Quote from: Quarlow on December 21, 2013, 10:38:09 AM
I got it . They left it at the front door probably Friday late. They should never have left it in this area. I will open it tomorrow as I was already in bed. Thanks Jiggerjams. Will show all tomorrow.
My apologies to Jiggerjams. I have not posted my pics yet as my daughter is away and has my camera. I will post them very soon though.

No problem -- but a note to those that haven't and don't plan on posting pics --that is a disservice and disappointment to your gift giver.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: GusRobin on December 21, 2013, 12:06:08 PM

No problem -- but a note to those that haven't and don't plan on posting pics --that is a disservice and disappointment to your gift giver.

That has always been one of the rules to playing the game! Please don't make us have to think about not allowing anyone to enjoy the gift of giving and receiving. This is a great thing we have going and it doesnt work or wont work on a lot of other forums. It does work here lets keep it that way.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saber 4

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on December 21, 2013, 06:15:32 PM
Quote from: GusRobin on December 21, 2013, 12:06:08 PM

Amen

That has always been one of the rules to playing the game! Please don't make us have to think about not allowing anyone to enjoy the gift of giving and receiving. This is a great thing we have going and it doesnt work or wont work on a lot of other forums. It does work here lets keep it that way.

Quarlow

Ok I got it back, my camera that is. And I figured out how to use photobucket cause it changed so much since I was last on it. LOL So here is my Gifts from Jiggerjams and thank you very much Jigs. Here's the group.

Bullseye is a staple sauce here, love it. Tony Chachere"s injectable Roasted Garlic& herbs marinade. Yum.

Apple Butter is awesome, in fact I used the last jar my mom made at thanksgiving. It is great in stuffed pork chops too. Nice tin of Asian rub. Have to try it on some pulled pork or maybe corned beef for a different spin.

Jigs homemade steak spice and I can't wait to try the Gunpowder spice.

Blazzin pistachios should burn my lips off but that's how you know you're alive. LOL

Great box of good stuff. Merry Christmas Jig to you and your family and everyone here on the forum too.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

TMB

WOW killer boxes.   Wish I could have played in this years Bradley games  :'(    Just had to much go wrong this year and being out of work for over 5 months didn't help either  :(

Looking forward to signing up next year
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

tailfeathers

I'm thinking I'm gonna be in next year for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

TMB

Quote from: tailfeathers on December 23, 2013, 11:55:49 AM
I'm thinking I'm gonna be in next year for sure!

No thinking, do it!

It's a blast and a fun time had by all.  Did it for three years but this year hit me like a brick, just couldn't pull it off :( :( :( :(
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

OU812

OK,,,,,I know Im late posting photos of my gift but its been a crazy month round here  ::)

So, here we go  ;D

All packed nice and neat,  with no casualties

And the goodies, I think theres some kinda theme here, whiskey brand BBQ sauce and a shot glass with a mighty fine beer cup  ;D

Along with a nice Christmas Card, I take it the Cubs are your team Don

Thanks for the gifts,,,,,,sorry so late posting

HSC5690

Got it.......

Thank yours Ray aka rdevous ...
The cookies are great and I love cookbooks.  Can't wait to try everything else.   Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family...

jiggerjams

You are most welcome Quarlow. I hope you have a very merry Christmas and get a nice rest over the holidays.

Peace everyone!

dman4505

Curt

Glad to see everything made it safe and sound
Yep to both...there was a theme and the Cubbies are my favorite team

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

BigRich

I have never seen anything like this on a forum.  Very cool.

Happy New Year!